you have got a creative mind and like to put your visons onto a Plan that you can explain to your landscape company what you are looking for. We have done quite extensive research and put together a list of free software that you can use to design your backyard or the front yard for the meter.
If you are a visual Lerner and like to see what your home landscape looks like you can simply take a picture on your tablet or phone and design the landscape. It is much simpler as compared to other programs.
The learning curve of this program is 5 to 10 minute. You can be up and running in a short time. here is the link to the video and website address
Scatech up is pro tool it is equipped with 2D and 3D capability. It has a bit of learning curb .it depends how keen you are learning it. It is a lengthy process to get you head around it.
Basically, SketchUp was created to act as an extension of your hand, helping draw whatever, whenever. You can work in both 2D and 3D models while integrating a set of very powerful tools that will seem complicated if not in the hands of an expert.
DreamPlan Home Design
DreamPlan Home Design is a software that helps you plan both your interior and your landscaping ideas. You can visualize how your garden would look like with plants and trees, but also allows you to modify the terrain surrounding the house. You can add elements such as a swimming pool, to get a better idea on how to organize your outdoor space.
Home & Floor Plan Design
- Switch between 3D, 2D Rendered, and 2D Blueprint view modes
- Easily design floor plans of your new home
- Easy-to-use interface for simple house planning creation and customization
- Use trace mode to import existing floor plans
Landscape & Garden Design
- Plant trees and gardens
- Reshape the terrain of outdoor landscaping areas
- Visualize your new indoor or outdoor swimming pool design
- Import 3DS, STL and PLY 3D models
- Design front gardens & plan backyard sanctuaries
Interior & Room Design
- Include every detail in your kitchen design
- Explore bathroom design ideas prior to building
- Plan home decor with 3D furniture, fixtures, appliances and other decorations
- Lay out and design your unfinished basement
- Experiment with furniture placement before buying or rearranging
- Add blueprint symbols to your 2D floor plan
Remodeling, Additions & Redesigning
- Create walls, multiple stories, decks and roofs
- Try colors and textures before you commit
- Transform existing rooms
- Import image files to create custom textures for wallpaper, floors & more
Explaining the Gardena Garden Planner is a easy program to follow, mainly because this is the simplest and cute online landscaping app we’ve seen so far. The sketches look like a drawing, making it super fun to use the app. There is a menu with all the tools needed to draw your garden, but also options to add your house, outdoor furniture, plants and more.
Hand Draw your Landscape plane
It is all well and good for computer savvy People but if you are old school just like us we have got you covered. from years of working in construction build multiple landscape projects, we have made some fundamentals.
As we all know the orientation of your landscape meters highly at the outcome of your project. Primarily in Perth WA, we design everything keep north in mind. The whole reason is that so you can determine how much sun plants going to get so you can choose the right plants for your location.
This is also determining how close or how far you want those tree to be to take advantage of the thermal mess from our beautiful sun.
It is all about doing due diligence so in the future proof your self as the landscape grows around your property.
You know what’ I am just going to hand this over to ulia she doses wicked job at explaining how should you Design your Landscaping Design.
Well, we hope you guys had tons of information about your landscaping design Projects. Well if you are in Perth We Supply all landscape supply material to Perth metro area visit an online shop with 3 easy Ordering steps or get in touch.
As Always Be Safe and stay awesome
Gary Sining out.