Delivery Terms and Conditions correct as of
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
We will provide you with an estimated date and time for delivery for all orders and while we make every effort to deliver by this time, all dates specified are estimates only. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inform eco landscape supply if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived by the due date, we will lodge enquiries with the relevant logistics and transport departments to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
Please note that if an item has been lost in transit, we will not despatch a replacement item immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order.
Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place, or during the time of delivery.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will be made available to you at the time of delivery, and all customers are required to read, fully understand and sign the delivery terms and conditions before our driver will unload/tip your product.
Before your order can be tipped/delivered, you must read and agree to the delivery terms and conditions below. While the driver/contractor will exercise due care in delivering the material, Landscape supply/Mother Earth will not be held responsible for any property damage which may occur during the delivery operation or items that will prohibit material from being delivered.
Eco Landscape supply/Mother Earth – Assumption of the Risk, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, including The promise to deliver bulk product and any other agreed upon materials (together hereinafter referred to as “materials”), the undersigned hereby acknowledges, covenants and agrees as follows:
(1) The agreed upon delivery includes, without limitation, the use of large vehicles and/or machinery, possibly weighing in excess of 5,000 kg, which may be required to enter upon the real property of the undersigned, as well as the dispensing of the materials on said property.
(2) The delivery of the materials involves exposure to inherent risks and dangers, including, without limitation:
• Cracked driveways
• Damage to grass/lawn
• Damage to walkways, structures and infrastructure
• Damage to shrubs, plants, flowers, trees, tree limbs or any other landscaping
• Plant diseases caused by the use of delivered materials
• Damage to utility lines
• Other damages caused by the weight, height or width of the delivery vehicle to landscaping, driveways, structures,
fences, grass, pavers or any other structure
• Discoloration of driveways/walkways due to leaking fluids or other residue from delivery vehicle
• Discoloration of driveways/walkways where delivered materials are dispensed
• Damage or inconvenience caused by delivery of materials to a spot or location other than that indicated by the
undersigned as per this agreement
(3) Any product delivered curbside and left on the cross-over or footpath becomes the responsibility of the undersigned.eco landscape supply will not be held accountable for any loss, damages, injuries, or municipal action that may arise from this delivery.
(4) Any damage and subsequent costs arising from a Eco landscape supply /Mother Earth vehicle becoming bogged
onsite due to client/customer tipping directions are the responsibility of the customer. The customer accepts responsibility for all associated costs, including towing fees that may arise from our driver/contractor and vehicle becoming bogged onsite.
(5) The undersigned, and for the undersigned’s successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators, releases and holds harmless Eco landscape supply/Mother Earth, its officers, agents and employees for any and all injuries, both to person and property, regardless of severity, arising out of or related in any way to the delivery of, or use of, any materials delivered per this agreement, including, without limitation, injuries which occur, in whole or in part, due to any act, negligent, reckless, intentional or otherwise, by or on behalf of Landscape supply, its officers, agents or employees;
(6) The undersigned, and for the undersigned’s successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators, shall indemnify and hold harmless Eco landscape supply/Mother Earth, its officers, agents, and employees, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, claims, debts and demands of any kind and nature, including costs, expenses and attorney’s fees, incurred by eco landscape supply/Mother Earth, its officers, agents or employees, as a result of, arising out of or related to, any act or omission, intentional, reckless, negligent or otherwise, by the undersigned, during the course of the delivery or use of any materials delivered per this agreement; and
(7) The undersigned is 18 years of age or older, has read this document completely and understands its contents, and is legally competent to execute the same. Any person signing this agreement who is not 18 years of age or older must have this document signed by either the undersigned’s legal guardian or guardians.
(8) This Assumption of the Risk, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement extends to my heirs, assigns, legal representatives, beneficiaries, and agents of any kind; as well as to Eco landscape supply, and past, present and future officers, employees and agents thereof. I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to read this entire form and understand the terms and conditions of delivery.
By Purchasing all products.you are agreeing with all term and condition of delivery.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://ecolandscapesupply.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.